Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Thank goodness school started! Except, I really didn't miss waking up early, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right? But anyway, I got up around 5:30-ish. I went upstairs to get Emily up and dressed. I straightened her hair the day before, and she looked so pretty. I could tell she was excited, but she acted like everything was cool. Ah, teenagers. We got out the door around 7:15. As we were walking from school, I saw a bunch of people getting pulled over because they forgot that the speed limit was 15 now that school is in session. That would have been me.
I took Apollo on a walk, because he needed one really bad. It was funny, because all these people were afraid of him, but he's afraid of cars. Inside he's really a scaredy-cat. There were other people walking their dogs too, and it made me realize that I love Apollo. The other dogs were barking and snarling.
When we got to the school, I asked Emily if she was going to kiss me goodbye, and she said, "No, I'll just give you a hug. I'm 13," and I said, "Ew. don't remind me." I said bye, and she was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment